- Driver’s age: Minimum 23 years old.
- Driving license: A valid driving license of the European Union issued at least a year earlier, or an international permit accompanied by a local driving license. Minimum hire: 2 days (48 hours). Each additional hour (maximum three) is charged additionally at 1/5th of the daily rate. For more than a three hour delay, the renter is charged with the cost of an entire day. Mileage limit: Unlimited.
- Insurance: The customer will be responsible for the full amount of damage caused to the vehicle of Kountouris Car Rentals. However, in agreement with Kountouris Car Rentals, the customer can limit his liability to an amount in proportion to the group of vehicles, with the obligation to pay an insurance as “Exemption to damage on leased vehicle.”
Any damage to tires, windscreen, windows and underbody is not covered under the above insurance.
- Fleet Availability: The Company reserves the right to provide a different car model to that originally reserved of an equivalent model type.
- Gasoline: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
- Fines for road traffic offenses: charged to the customer.
- Baby seats: Available upon request
- Delivery / Collection: Each delivery / collection at the point of choice, is done upon agreement.
- Rentals beyond borders: Crossing the Greek borders with the vehicle of Kountouris Car Rentals, is prohibited without prior written authorization from Kountouris Car Rentals.
- Transport by boat: Transport by ship is only allowed with a written approval from Kountouris Car Rentals. Kountouris Car Rentals reserves the right to change the vehicle with another of the same category.